You Are The Heartbeat Of Your Hometown!
What is Hometown Heartbeat?
Hometown Heartbeat is a virtual community created to connect individuals in rural communities who are passionate about improving their personal, professional, and financial lives while also helping their hometown thrive!
We'll dive deep into the stories, strategies, and insights that drive growth, resilience, and positive change in the tight-knit fabric of small towns and neighborhoods.
We Strengthen Individuals, We Build Businesses, We Grow Communities
John Mellencamp once said,
"No, I cannot forget from where it is that I come fromI cannot forget the people who love meYeah, I can be myself here in this small townAnd people let me be just what I want to be"BECOME A MEMBER!
Are you someone from a small community with a big vision to grow yourself while also helping your community grow?
This membership is for you if:
✅ You're a business owner and you'd like to collaborate new ideas with other business owners
✅ You're a community organizer and you'd like to learn a few "success secrets" from other leaders
✅ You're a passionate resident who would like to build resilience and growth that serve as the lifeblood of small towns everywhere.
✅ You have an entrepreneurial dream you'd like to pursue but are unsure where to start and you'd like to learn directly from others who've been successful
✅ You're a teacher or pastor and you'd like to collaborate on new ideas to successfully lead your followers
✅ You're simply someone who cares deeply about making your community thrive
With a membership to Hometown Heartbeat, you'll be connecting, collaborating, and growing with individuals just like yourself. Individuals who want to increase their influence, impact, and income in order to achieve a higher level of success in their personal, professional, and financial lives!
Are you ready to be part of the
Hometown Heartbeat Virtual Community?
For a limited time, you can join as a Founding Member for the lowest rate EVER and lock in your rate for life!
Monthly or Yearly pricing
(less than $1 per day)
How long does the membership last?
Can I cancel my membership?
Are there refunds for my membership?
Do you have more hands-on programs I could tap into if this program isn’t fitting my needs?
Hometown Heartbeat is YOUR success community!
Warren Buffet - "The greatest investment you'll ever make is in yourself."
Kylen Hunt - "The changes and improvements you make today are the only guarantees you have that tomorrow will be better!"
Who is someone in your community that you would like to recognize for what they do to help in the growth of your town?
No matter whether it's big or small. No matter if they are upfront or in the background. Let us help you celebrate them.
What constitutes a Hometown Champion? It's someone who is/has:
Positive Impact on the Community:
- Engages in activities that directly benefit the community.
- Initiates or participates in projects that enhance the well-being of the local residents.
- Contributes to the overall improvement of the community through volunteer work or civic engagement.
Achievements and Accomplishments:
- Demonstrates exceptional skills, talents, or accomplishments in a particular field.
- Represents the community in a positive light through notable achievements, awards, or recognition.
- Serves as a source of inspiration for others to pursue their goals and dreams.
Leadership and Role Model:
- Displays strong leadership qualities that inspire and motivate others.
- Serves as a positive role model for individuals, especially for younger members of the community.
- Exhibits qualities such as integrity, compassion, and dedication to the betterment of others.
Acts of Heroism or Bravery:
- Performs acts of heroism or bravery that benefit the safety or well-being of others.
- Demonstrates courage and selflessness in the face of adversity.
- Goes above and beyond the call of duty to help those in need.
Community Service and Volunteerism:
- Engages in significant volunteer work that addresses local needs.
- Dedicates time and effort to causes that contribute to the welfare of the community.
- Actively participates in community service organizations and projects.
Advocacy for Positive Change:
- Advocates for positive social change or addresses important issues within the community.
- Works to improve the lives of others by championing causes related to education, health, equality, or environmental sustainability.
- Demonstrates a sustained commitment to the community over an extended period.
- Shows dedication to making a lasting impact rather than engaging in short-term efforts.
- Overcomes personal challenges or obstacles in a way that inspires and uplifts others.
- Uses personal experiences to drive positive change within the community.
Nominate a champion today
Who are the people in your neighborhood?
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.